If you would like to apply for funding from United Way of Lee County, please complete the information below.
Please note the following requirements:
- Agency must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or public school.
- Agency must have a physical presence in Lee County, North Carolina.
- United Way funds programs in the areas of education, health, and financial stability/basic needs. We do not fund general or administrative expenses. Program staff salaries may be funded to the extent they support the program for which funds are requested.
- Programs that are partisan or sectarian in nature will not be funded. Faith-based agencies may apply for funding, but programs must serve clients regardless of clients' religious affiliation or lack thereof. If program includes religious content, clients must be able to opt out and still receive services.
- The application period closes at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. No applications will be accepted after that time.
- When you are ready to submit your application, click the Preview button, review your application, then click Submit.