Thank you for your interest in applying for funding from United Way of Lee County. Please note the following requirements:
- Agency must provide human services in the areas of health, education, and/or financial stability (including basic needs)
- Agency must be either a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or must be a public school, college, or university
- Agency must have a presence and be active in Lee County, NC
- Agency must not discriminate on the basis of any federally protected classification in its employment practices or program service delivery
- Agency may be faith-based, but clients must be able to opt out of faith-based messaging and content when applying for or receiving services
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
You must log in to complete the application. If you do not already have an account, please register here. If you applied last year, please use the same user ID and password that you used then. If you don't remember what they were, please contact the United Way office and we will send them to you.
Be sure to log out when done working on the form.
Applications are due on Monday, February 10 at 12:00 noon. No applications will be accepted after this time.